Ever wondered if there were any way to tell if your husband is a happily married man? While every relationship goes through its seasons, here are some proven indicators that your man is happy in your relationship.
1. He knows that he can be himself without being judged or criticized. You see, there is nothing that can kill a relationship faster than criticism.
2. He feels that you notice him and appreciate all that he does for you and that you do not take him for granted.
3. He realizes that you love and accept him for who he is, but he also knows that you will not put up with any bad behavior. He know that your love is the “real deal” and respects it because he sees that it is not based on submissive compliance, but a loving choice.
4. He likes that you care about looking attractive in your own personal way. He doesn't expect you to look like someone you aren't, but seeing that you care about your appearance makes him feel you value yourself and your relationship with him.
5. He sees that you desire him and express it through physical intimacy. Every man wants a wife who loves physical intimacy. What do most wives want? A man who provides the intimacy that her soul longs for. You see men only need a place, but a woman needs a reason.
6. He feels respected and admired by you. There is no love outside of respect. Feeling the admiration and respect of the one you love boosts self-esteem, increases intimacy, and promotes communication and passion.
7. He sees that you do not hold on to grudges, keep score or consistently feel victimized by life. The helps your relationship develop flexibility and adaptability, and keeps the possibility of a rewarding future intact.
Take a moment to reflect on your feelings about these seven indicators. Are you happy with where you are? If so, outstanding! If you feel you need a little work, then pick one or two and try them out as a pilot project with your honey.
John is a Counselor, Author, Speaker and Photographer that helps people "Get a Grip on Life."